WIN a pair of tickets to a movie screening at the Galileo Open Air Cinema in December!
Nothing signals the arrival of summer sweeter than the return of The Galileo Open Air Cinema, Cape Town’s first and finest outdoor movie experience. Offering a line-up packed with 117 of the greatest movies, from golden classics to fun family favourites, creepy horrors, heart-tugging rom-coms and everything in between, The Galileo provides the perfect setting for an unforgettable night out for any occasion and no occasion at all.
Running from Wednesday to Saturday and December Sundays, The Galileo adds movie magic to some of the most picturesque venues, giving movie-lovers and outdoor enthusiasts the opportunity to experience their favourite movie or favourite venue in a truly unique and exciting way. Kirstenbosch Gardens is one of The Galileo’s beloved regular venues and takes the limelight every Wednesday and Thursday evening this summer. Fridays add a dose of variety with the rotation of four sensational venues: Battery Park (V&A Waterfront),Meerendal Wine Estate (Durbanville), Central Park (Century City) and Steenberg Farm (Tokai). Saturdays remain a winelands experience, with 20 award-winning wine estates across Stellenbosch, Somerset-West, Franschhoek and Paarl forming part of the schedule while Sundays during December school holidays take place at the prestigious Kelvin Grove Club in Newlands and encourages a special family themed series of events.
Doors open at 6pm on weekdays, 5pm on Saturdays and 4pm on Sundays, giving you ample time to delight in all there is to offer at a Galileo screening and the festive atmosphere it provides. The movie starts once the sun sets and the stars begin to shimmer.
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to win a pair of tickets to the Galileo Open Air Cinema in December, all you have to do is:
- Sign up to The Tipsy Gypsy monthly newsletter – click here
- Follow The Tipsy Gypsy on Facebook – click here
- Follow The Tipsy Gypsy on Instagram – click here
If you are already signed up to my monthly newsletter and following me on Facebook and Instagram, then you are already in it to win it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The competition closes on Friday 22 November 2019 and the winner will be notified on Monday, 25 November 2019.
- You must be signed up to The Tipsy Gypsy monthly newsletter.
- You must be following The Tipsy Gypsy on Facebook.
- You must be following The Tipsy Gypsy on Instagram.
- The winner will pick a movie from selected available movie screenings.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged once issued.
- No outside chairs/backrests allowed.
- You may bring your own blankets, food and drinks, but no alcohol is allowed into wine estates.
- Light drizzle, cold or wind will not cancel the event, so please come prepared. Should the event be cancelled or moved to our backup indoor venue (ZipZap Dome) due to heavy rain or strong wind, you will receive an SMS and e-mail from Webtickets with details.